As a developer, you have sometimes to follow a series of rules, especially when it’s about the user interface. For this kind of situations, Korredo can help you to define checklists with title, description, and image.
The checklist tab has 3 zones
- Left area: contains the checklists
- Middle area: contains the items for the selected checklist (each item has a checkbox)
- Right area: contains the description and image for the selected item
In order to have support for these checklists, you must install the following php scripts to an Apache server:
- savefile.php – contains the logic to save checklists
- upload.php – contains the logic to upload image files for a checklist item
- checklists.txt – the file that stores the checklist names (this files needs write permissions for Apache)
The URL where these files are installed needs to be properly configured in the Settings form, the field Site URL (no ending / is required)
Add a new checklist
To add a new checklist, access the contextual menu in the left pane, and select New checklist. You will be prompted to enter the name. After the name is introduced, a new text file will be created at the Site URL address (from settings).